The benefits of using Healer Vaporizer Cartridges
- Fastest onset
- Excellent for episodic or breakthrough symptoms
- Good for nausea, vomiting, or when swallowing is difficult
- Can be used with drops or capsules
- Healer Spectrum – delivers more of the plant’s medicinal compounds
- Free Dosage Guide and Response Tracker©
- Lab Tested with COA
- Healer Helps – 1% donated through our patient hardship program
- No pesticides, contaminant free
- 100% cannabis oil
Taste and feel the difference.
The Healer Spectrum is created by our patented nano-filtration process and sets a new standard for
- Removing impurities
- Delivering more of the plant’s “entourage” of beneficial acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and complex phytonutrients
Healer Spectrum vs. the rest
Based on the latest science and Dr. Sulak’s clinical experience, we believe keeping the widest range of the plant’s compounds intact improves results at lower usage amounts.
While many products advertise themselves as “full spectrum”, if you can find their analytic results you’ll note that most only contain CBD and THC, with little or no acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes and other valuable phytonutrients.
It’s also common for cannabis plants to contain various contaminants like mold, yeast, bacteria, viruses and heavy metals from the growing, harvesting and drying process. Most extraction processes either concentrate these contaminants or remove them while also stripping the plant’s other valuable compounds.
The Healer Spectrum is created by our patented nano-filtration extraction process which removes impurities while maintaining the “entourage” components of cannabis — that complex mixture of hundreds of plant compounds– to deliver maximum relief. Compared to so-called “full-spectrum” and isolate products, Healer Drops deliver more of the plant’s naturally occurring acidic and minor cannabinoids, like CBDA, CBGA, THCA, CBC, CBG and CBDV, as well as substantial quantities of terpenes, flavonoids and other phytonutrients.