Hemp Formula Descriptions:
- CBD Start with Dr. Sulak’s non-impairing CBD formula which includes 6:1 CBD to CBDA ratio and the Healer Spectrum. CBDA is the original raw form of CBD.
- CBDA Choose Dr. Sulak’s CBDA formula if you know you respond better to CBDA than CBD, you’ve tried CBD in moderate to high amounts (25-50mg) and have been unsatisfied with the results or you use THC and don’t want your hemp to alter its effects.
1 drop ≈ 1 mg total cannabinoids* 50 mg/ml total cannabinoids
- Healer Spectrum – delivers more of the plant’s medicinal compounds
- Free Usage Guide and Response Tracker©
- Lab Tested with Certificate of Analysis (online access)
- Non Impairing; less than 0.3% THC
- Organically farmed
- Vegan, gluten free, non GMO
- Healer Helps – 1% to patient hardship program
- No pesticides, contaminant free, vegan, gluten free
- Shippable to all US States (except Idaho, Nebraska and South Dakota). No shipping outside USA.
Order online at HealerCBD.com to have your CBD or CBD formulas shipped to you, or order here to pick up from our Healer facility in Brunswick, ME.
Healer drops are made in small batches at our facility in Maine and are always third-party tested to be free of impurities with a certificate of analysis you can review. We source organically farmed hemp plants grown in Maine, specially selected for their beneficial compounds, and “Certified Clean” by the Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA).
Because we are committed to helping you feel and perform your best, Dr. Sulak includes CBDA, the original raw form of CBD, and the Healer Spectrum of the plant’s other beneficial compounds. He’s found that even small amounts of these compounds can have significant benefits.
Know how much to take and achieve your optimal results with Dr. Sulak’s clinically validated, step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker©. Healer drops are consistently easy and reliable because 1 Healer Drop ≈ 1 mg of cannabinoids.
Size Options: 4ml (200 mg), 14ml (600 mg), 30 ml (1500 mg), 60 ml (3000 mg)
Organic MCT coconut oil, Organically grown MOFGA Certified Clean Maine Industrial Hemp <0.3% THC, Traces of Ethyl Alcohol.
SUPPORTING YOUR WELLNESS
- Promotes alertness and clear thinking*
- Can help with pain & inflammation after physical activity*
- Can improve mood, promote resilience to stress, and relieve irritability*
- May enhance performance and recovery from exercise*
HEALER AT BEDTIME?
First, try CBD or CBDA during the morning and middle of the day for 3–5 days before trying it right before bedtime. Many people successfully use CBD before bed and in the middle of the night, while others report that their use during the day helps them to relax and sleep more at night.
CBD may disturb sleep in a small number of people when taken directly before bed. If you find CBD energizing and want to try it at bedtime, you may find that increasing your usage amount by 2x–4x may decrease the energizing effect and help with relaxation and sleep.
HEALER SPECTRUM VS. THE REST
Based on the latest science and Dr. Sulak’s clinical experience, we believe keeping the widest range of the plant’s compounds intact improves results at lower usage amounts.
While many products advertise themselves as “full spectrum”, if you can find their analytic results you’ll note that most only contain CBD and THC, with little or no acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes and other valuable phytonutrients.
It’s also common for hemp plants, even those organically grown, to contain various contaminants like mold, yeast, bacteria, viruses and heavy metals from the growing, harvesting and drying process. Most extraction processes either concentrate these contaminants or remove them while also stripping the plant’s other valuable compounds.
The Healer Spectrum is created by our patented nano-filtration extraction process which removes impurities while maintaining the “entourage” components of hemp — that complex mixture of hundreds of plant compounds– to deliver maximum relief. Compared to so-called “full-spectrum” and “broad-spectrum” products, Healer Drops deliver more of the plant’s naturally occurring acidic and minor cannabinoids, like CBDA, CBGA, THCA, CBC, CBG and CBDV, as well as substantial quantities of terpenes, flavonoids and other phytonutrients.
For best results, we recommend refrigeration to preserve the CBDA and Healer Spectrum. When left at room temperature, you can still use the products – over time (30-90 days) they simply will have higher levels of CBD and lower levels of CBDA and other temperature-sensitive components of the Healer Spectrum.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.