The benefits of taking Healer Drops:
- Take to prevent chronic symptoms
- Third-party lab tested for cannabinoids, terpenes, pesticides, heavy metals, solvents, and biological contaminants.
- Quicker onset and better absorption than capsules and edibles
- Easy to microdose: 1 drop ≈ 1 mg cannabinoids, 50 mg/ml total cannabinoids
- Provides beneficial compounds lost in smoking, edibles and distillates
Available in Maine to all certified cannabis patients including out-of-state visitors.
Please view our third-party test result certificate of analysis (COA) for each product and formulation. Click here
Night (6:1 THC:THCA)
- Dr. Sulak’s # formula for sleep
- Relaxing, sedating and calming
- Combine with inhalation to help fall asleep
- Useful for daytime symptoms in people sensitive to the stimulation effects of cannabis
- THC-predominant formula derived from a blend of varieties with relaxing effects
Uplift (Day) (4:1 THC:THCA)
- Energizing THC daytime formula
- Stimulating and non-sedating effects
- Perfect for THC micro-dosing
- THC-predominant formula derived from a blend of varieties with stimulating and non-sedating effects
Pain (1:1 THC:THCA)
- Dr. Sulak’s #1 formula for pain
- Pain relieving effects of THC _ anti-inflammatory properties of THCA
- Useful for less impairing nighttime use (especially for nighttime bathroom trips)
Balance (1:1:1:1 THC:THCA:CBD:CBDA)
- Dr. Sulak’s best daily supplement for most symptoms
- Versatile for day and night use
- Non-impairing at low doses (Less than 4-5 drops)
- Broadest array of cannabinoids and terpenes and minor beneficial compounds
Relief (1:4 THC+THCA:CBD+CBDA)
- Dr. Sulak’s recommendation for a non-=impairing daytime formula
- Non-impairing at low and moderate doses (less than 5-6 drops)
- Stronger, more cost-effective compared to Hemp CBD
- Carefully processed to avoid decarboxylation and formulated for micro-dosing.
- Non-impairing when kept refrigerated.
- Supports weight loss, a healthy metabolism and blood sugar control
- Anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective
- Great for symptoms including pain, nausea and seizures
- Must keep refrigerated
Exception: THCA – 10 mg/ml 5 drops = 1 mg total cannabinoids
*150 mg bottle dropper size is 20% smaller than our other bottles, so you’ll need 20% fewer drops when you transition to our 600/700 mg bottles, e.g. 10 small drops = 8 standard drops
- Healer Spectrum – delivers more of the plant’s medicinal compounds
- Free Dosage Guide and Response Tracker©
- Lab Tested with COA
- Non-impairing options
- Healer Helps – 1% of profit donated to patient hardship program
- No pesticides, contaminant free, vegan, gluten free
Size Options: 3ml (150 mg), 12ml (600 mg), THCA 14 ml (140 mg)
Organic MCT coconut oil, whole plant cannabis blends selected by Dr. Sulak, traces of ethyl alcohol
Taste and feel the difference.
The Healer Spectrum is created by our patented nano-filtration process and sets a new standard for
- Removing impurities
- Delivering more of the plant’s “entourage” of beneficial acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and complex phytonutrients
Healer Spectrum vs. the rest
Based on the latest science and Dr. Sulak’s clinical experience, we believe keeping the widest range of the plant’s compounds intact improves results at lower usage amounts.
While many products advertise themselves as “full spectrum”, if you can find their analytic results you’ll note that most only contain CBD and THC, with little or no acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes and other valuable phytonutrients.
It’s also common for cannabis plants to contain various contaminants like mold, yeast, bacteria, viruses and heavy metals from the growing, harvesting and drying process. Most extraction processes either concentrate these contaminants or remove them while also stripping the plant’s other valuable compounds.
The Healer Spectrum is created by our patented nano-filtration extraction process which removes impurities while maintaining the “entourage” components of cannabis — that complex mixture of hundreds of plant compounds– to deliver maximum relief. Compared to so-called “full-spectrum” and isolate products, Healer Drops deliver more of the plant’s naturally occurring acidic and minor cannabinoids, like CBDA, CBGA, THCA, CBC, CBG and CBDV, as well as substantial quantities of terpenes, flavonoids and other phytonutrients.
For best results, we recommend refrigeration to preserve the acidic cannabinoids and the Healer Spectrum. When left at room temperature, you can still use the products – over time they will have higher levels decarboxylated cannabinoids and lower levels of acidic cannabinoids and other temperature-sensitive components of the Healer Spectrum. This process occurs slowly over months at room temperature, but accelerates if exposed to higher temperatures.