Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the question to open up the answer.
- Night: THC-predominant formula derived from a blend of varieties with relaxing effects
- Pain: Anti-inflammatory properties of THCA and pain-relieving effects of THC for long-term benefits and less psychoactive effects
- Balance: Our broadest spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes, versatile for day and night use
- Relief: CBD-predominant enhanced with our daytime THC blend for maximum benefit and minimal impairment
- Day: THC-predominant formula derived from a blend of varieties with stimulating and non-sedating effects
- THCA: Carefully processed to avoid decarboxylation and formulated for microdosing
1 drop ≈ 1 mg total cannabinoids* 50 mg/ml total cannabinoids
THCA – 10 mg/ml 5 drops = 1 mg total cannabinoids
**150 mg bottle dropper size is 20% smaller than our other bottles, so you’ll need 20% fewer drops when you transition to our 600/700 mg bottles, e.g. 10 small drops = 8 standard drops
Yes, Healer Drops work well as a topical applied directly onto skin.
Capsules are a convenient method for taking the Healer Night, Relief and Balance formulations. The capsules have a slower onset (1-2 hours) with a longer duration (4-12 hours) compared to Healer Drop’s (10-45 minute) onset and (3-8 hour) duration . We recommend capsules if you:
- know they work well for you
- require a higher dosage
- are sensitive to taste
- do not suffer from poor gut motility
Healer’s Balance, Relief, THCA, CBD, and CBDA products are non impairing.
For experienced THC cannabis users, Night, Pain, and Day may be used at low doses to be non-impairing.
THCA is the acidic or raw form of THC and is non impairing.
Please keep THCA refrigerated because THCA can convert to THC in high heat or over 30+ days at room temperature.
All Healer products are produced at the Healer facility in Brunswick, Maine. At our manufacturing facility we extract, formulate, quality control test, and package our products.
Healer’s formulas are dependent on the plant’s genetics and the hard work growers invest in producing each plant. Healer partners with local medical cannabis growers who produce the highest quality starting materials that are pesticide and contaminant free — we know because we 3rd-party test every batch and provide you with results for each Healer product.
To create each of Healer’s unique formulas, Dr. Dustin Sulak chooses and blends strains based on his decade of clinical experience and the medicinal value of major and minor cannabinoids, terpenes and the reported effects from patients.
Why do we blend multiple strains? Strains are inconsistent from crop to crop. We achieve consistency by blending carefully selected varieties based on their pharmacological profiles to deliver unique effects and create a more complex Healer Spectrum no single plant can deliver.
Each product’s COA (certificate of analysis) lists the strain names we blend in each batch we produce. The strains will change from batch to batch based on superior strain availability and feedback from our patients and customers.
For best results and to maintain the products’ unique formulations, we recommend that you refrigerate your Healer products.
Without refrigeration, the acidic cannabinoids in your Healer product will slowly transform at room temperature in 3-6 months. While this may alter the effects of the product, you can still use unrefrigerated products – they simply will have higher levels of decarboxylated cannabinoids. Avoid leaving in cars during the summer or for prolonged periods in your pocket.
Yes, Healer Drops can be added to food and drink but this may delay the onset and require more drops compared to taking the drops sublingually (under the tongue). You may also open capsules and sprinkle on foods.
- Inhale slower and as softly as you can.
- Use a battery with lower voltage or temperature.
The clogging occurs when oil is inside at the bottom of the mouth piece.
- Use a toothpick or swab stick (Qtip) with the cotton removed to insert inside the mouthpiece down into the bottom to gently twist and remove any oil residue.
- After oil residue is removed. Try to inhale softly.
- If still clogged, warm the cartridge with battery, your hands or with low heat from a hair dryer. Then try to inhale softly.